About Me

My photo
I am a second year teacher and loving every minute of it! I have the most adorable and hilarious kiddos. They keep me entertained and I just hope they're learning as much from me as I am from them.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bye, Bye Summer...

Let's re-hash what Miss Waldrop has been up to this summer...

June: 
* Packed up and moved my classroom from my old school to my new school
* Celebrated another birthday and being another year wiser :)
* Had major sinus surgery <-- NO FUN!
* Started my Master's Degree in Classroom Leadership

July:
* Took 9 hours of summer school...bleh!
* Enjoyed some time at Hilton Head with my family
* Unpacked, reorganized, reorganized again, and finally set up my NEW classroom! :) :) :)

I don't know if my other teacher friends can relate, but at this time of the year I start to get really ANTSY! I spend way too much time in my classroom and when I'm not in my classroom I'm usually thinking about what I want to be doing in my classroom.  I also start to think about my new darlings that will be in my classroom within a couple of weeks! TALK ABOUT EXCITING!!! This year is especially exciting because not only will I get another group of fabulous firsties but I will be at a new school too! I wonder if they are as excited about coming back to school as I am?

Promise to post pictures of my new classroom soon! 15 days until the first day of school! EEEEEK!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment