About Me

My photo
I am a second year teacher and loving every minute of it! I have the most adorable and hilarious kiddos. They keep me entertained and I just hope they're learning as much from me as I am from them.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Random Pictures

There is no rhyme or reason to these next few pictures, but I thought that they were too cute not to share!  I am hoping to get better about taking pictures and actually posting blogs more than once a month when we get our new computers this week! YAY - I just can't begin to tell you how excited I am!!! :) :) :)
Buddy Reading their weekly story



"Scoop and Sort" game to practice regrouping ones to the tens place


Marshmallow Math to show numbers in the hundreds, tens, and ones places

I am ashamed to say that I only have 2 pictures from Valentine's Day activities :(  Below is a picture of one of my sweet students making her "Kiss-A-Gram."  We made kiss-a-grams (look-a-likes to Hershey Kisses) for the special people in our lives.


We made these "love bugs" that hung from the ceiling during the month of February

No comments:

Post a Comment