About Me

My photo
I am a second year teacher and loving every minute of it! I have the most adorable and hilarious kiddos. They keep me entertained and I just hope they're learning as much from me as I am from them.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 13, 2012

October

We had some firemen come and give us a special presentation on Fire Safety! Very fun day to be a firstie!


We made some Witches Brew on Halloween, these are the yukcy earth worms we mixed in our brew.

...and some yummy skeleton teeth!

Testing to see if our pumpkin would sink or float

Weighing our pumpkin

...and now to count the many, many seeds in our pumpkin

keep on counting!


Happy Halloween from the Firsties in Room G10!

I told them to make a scary halloween face, and this is what I got.  PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment