About Me

My photo
I am a second year teacher and loving every minute of it! I have the most adorable and hilarious kiddos. They keep me entertained and I just hope they're learning as much from me as I am from them.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here Goes Nothing...

I swore off blogging months ago, but I've caved in.  I am going to attempt blogging to force myself to take more pictures of my precious firsties.  I have become addicted to other first grade blogs (they've helped me survive my first year), so I figured I should jump on the bandwagon too!  Disclaimer: this blog will be a work in progress for weeks (probably months) to come, so bear with me :)
We do so many fun things in class and I never feel like I am able to share them with my family/friends and my student's parents...so here goes nothing!  My goal in creating this blog is to be able to show off their hard work, my love for teaching, and my love for my students.
Tonight I have created, templated, and written my first post (sad, I know)...more to come tomorrow, promise!  Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting the blog. It's great to see the kids having a great time in class. Everyday when I ask, "What did you do in school today?" The answer I get is always "Nothing." Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete